This CEF Telecom project, coordinated by EDICOM, is co-financed by the European Commission through the 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eInvoicing (CEF-TC-2018-2). It aims to implement the European eInvoicing Standard in fourteen public hospitals and seventeen private hospitals in Portugal and Hungary so that they offer electronic invoicing services in accordance with the requirements established by Directive 2014/55/EU.
This action is based on previous similar projects co-financed by the CEF program, such as Govein, GOV2EU and HOSP & INVOICE, coordinated by EDICOM, which is an advantage because it will reuse its eInvoicing and eDelivery tools from its platform in the B2B cloud, integrating them with the ERP systems of Portuguese and Hungarian hospitals. This will reduce costs and allow the connection, through the PEPPOL network, between hospitals and healthcare providers from other Member States.
The public hospitals of the consortium will develop their ERP systems to facilitate the integration of the eInvoicing solution.
- Facilitation of the electronic invoices exchange between european hospitals within PEPPOL network.
- Promotion of the Eurpean Standard EN on eInvoicing in the Portuguese and Hungarian health sector.
This activity covers the entire action. It is assumed by EDICOM, which will support the members of the consortium and will provide them with control and organization mechanisms to achieve an efficient implementation, for which EDICOM will receive assistance from UPV and Asseco HU in the administrative and financial management of the project.
The main objectives are to ensure compliance with CEF requirements, provide technical assistance to consortium participants, coordinate communication between them and INEA (Innovation and Networks Executive Agency) and apply quality assurance procedures in accordance with the agreements established with the European Commission.
This activity will consist in the preparation of an eInvoicing solution and the adaptation of the ERP software for thirty-one hospitals allowing them to receive and process electronic invoices in accordance with the EN standard. The context of each Member State will be analyzed to prepare the most conformaly implementation. These hospitals will operate through the platform in the B2B cloud of EDICOM and the intercommunication tests for the cross-border exchange of electronic invoices will be made through the PEPPOL network, (EDICOM is a PEPPOL AS4 Access Point). The implementations will be submitted to conformance tests to ensure compliance with the requirements established in the call through the CEF eInvoicing Building Block and Directive 2014/55/EU of eInvoicing.
Apart from the implementation in these hospitals, a system will also be implemented for the SPMS as a public entity of the national governments that will allow they to receive and process electronic invoices that meet the EN standard and that are issued to a large number of health centers.
The objective of this activity is to test the implementations carried out by each participant in such a way as to ensure interoperability between hospitals for the exchange of electronic invoices in line with the EN standard, encouraging collaboration among beneficiaries.
The members of the consortium will exchange test invoices and the results obtained will be reviewed in accordance with the technical specifications defined for this action. Evaluations to ensure the quality of the implementations will be the responsibility of EDICOM and the UPV, supported by Asseco HU.
This activity consists of the dissemination of the results achieved during the course of the project, making public the action’s benefits and promoting the adoption of the EN standard to customers, suppliers, researchers and public and private entities. This is an activity that involves the whole of the consortium and each participant separately.
A strategic communication plan will be drawn up that will define the audience to which the dissemination will be aimed, the key information to be publicated, the communication channels to be exploited, as well as aspects referring to the evaluation thereof.
The dissemination campaign consists of this official website, content publicated on the participants websites, on the social networks Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as holding events such as conferences and meetings.
- EDICOM CAPITAL S.L, Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- HET ZIEKENHUISNETWERK ANTWERPEN VZW, Belgium
- Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Asseco Central Europe Magyarország Zrt, Hungary
- ASSECO CENTRAL EUROPE, A.S, Slovakia
- Állami Szívkórház, Hungary
- Bajcsy Zsilinszky Kórház és Rendelőintézet, Hungary
- Csornai Margit Kórház, Hungary
- Komlói Egészségcentrum, Bányászati Utókezelő és Éjjeli Szanatórium Egészségügyi Központ, Hungary
- Csolnoky Ferenc Kórház, Hungary
- Fakultná nemocnica s poliklinikou F.D. Roosevelta Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- Fakultná nemocnica Trnava, Slovakia
- Nemocnica Poprad, a.s., Slovakia
- Fakultná nemocnica s poliklinikou Žilina, Slovakia
- Špecializovaná nemocnica sv. Svorada Zobor, n.o., Slovakia
- Fakultná nemocnica s poliklinikou Nové Zámky, Slovakia
- Národný ústav tuberkulózy, pľúcnych chorôb a hrudníkovej chirurgie Vyšné, Hágy, Slovakia
- Národný ústav detských chorôb, Slovakia