EDIHOSP – Slovakian, Hungarian and Belgian Hospitals adopting the European eInvoicing Directive
The action aims at uptaking the eInvoicing solutions in 8 private hospitals, 14 public hospitals and a government agency from Hungary and Portugal, facilitating the implementation of the European eInvoicing Standard in line with the requirements of the Directive 2014/55/EU (eInvoicing Directive).
The action is built on the results of previous CEF funded actions, such as, Govein (Action 2015-EU-IA-0058), GOV2EU (Action 2016-EU-IA-0096) and HOSP&INVOICE (Action 2017-EU-IA-0146), reusing the eInvoicing and eDelivery tools of the EDICOM B2B Cloud Platform and integrating them with the ERP systems of the Hungarian, Slovakian and Belgian hospitals of this consortium. The use of the EDICOM platform, which is already deployed, will reduce costs and will connect the hospitals to healthcare providers from other Member States via PEPPOL network.
Furthermore, these hospitals as relevant public institutions will promote the European Standard (EN) in Europe, especially in Hungary and Slovakia as Member States lagging behind in terms of eInvoicing maturity for the adoption of the EN.
This project is co-financed through the European Commission eInvoicing call from the 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eInvoicing (CEF-TC-2018-2).
Official website: http://rbsolutions.eu/edihosp/
Start date: 01/05/2019
Duration: 18 months
Grant: EUR 799,166
Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1761040
Action No: 2018-EU-IA-0078
- EDICOM (Coordinator) – established in Spain
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) – established in Spain
- Asseco Central Europe Magyarország Zrt (Asseco CeMo Zrt) – established in Hungary
- Állami Szívkórház (SZIVKORHAZ) – established in Hungary
- Bajcsy Zsilinszky Kórház és Rendelőintézet (Bajcsy Kórház) – established in Hungary
- Csornai Margit Kórház (MR) – established in Hungary
- Komlói Egészségcentrum, Bányászati Utókezelő és Éjjeli Szanatórium Egészségügyi Központ (Komlói Centrum) – established in Hungary
- Csolnoky Ferenc Kórház (CFK) – established in Hungary
- Nyírő Gyula Országos Pszichiátriai és Addiktológiai Intézet (NYGY-OPAI) – established in Hungary
- Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Kórházak és Egyetemi Oktatókórház (SzSzBMK) – established in Hungary
- Escala BRAGA – Sociedade Gestora Do Estabelecimento, S.A. (HB) – established in Portugal
- Hospital Magalhaes Lemos (HML E.P.E) – established in Portugal
- Unidade Local de Saúde do Baixo Alentejo, EPE (ULSBA) – established in Portugal
- Jose de Mello Saúde S.A (GJM) – established in Portugal
- Escala Vila Franca – Sociedade Gestora Do Estabelecimento, S.A. (HVFX) – established in Portugal
- Centro Hospitalar Oeste, E.P.E. (CHO) – established in Portugal
- SPMS – Serviços Partilhados do Ministério da Saúde, E. P. E. (SPMS) – established in Portugal