EDIHOSP – European Hospitals adopting the eInvoicing Directive
The action aims at uptaking the eInvoicing solutions in 22 hospitals from Portugal and Hungary facilitating the implementation of the European eInvoicing Standard in line with the requirements of the Directive 2014/55/EU (eInvoicing Directive). It also includes the implementation of an eInvoicing tool for the SPMS agency of the Portuguese Ministry of Health for the validation and processing of compliant electronic invoices issued to any public hospital or health centres in Portugal.
The action is built on the results of previous CEF funded actions, such as, GOVeIn (Action 2015-EU-IA-0058), GOV2EU (Action 2016-EU-IA-0096) and HOSP&INVOICE (Action 2017-EU-IA-0146), reusing the eInvoicing and eDelivery tools of the EDICOM B2B Cloud Platform and integrating them with the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems of the Hungarian and Portuguese hospitals of this consortium. The use of the EDICOM platform, which is already deployed, will reduce costs and will connect the hospitals to healthcare providers from other Member States via PEPPOL network.
Furthermore, these hospitals as relevant public institutions will promote the European Standard (EN) in Europe, especially necessary in Hungary, as this Member State is lagging behind in terms of eInvoicing maturity for the adoption of the EN.
This project is co-financed through the European Commission eInvoicing call 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eInvoicing (CEF-TC-2018-2).
Official website: http://rbsolutions.eu/edihosp/
Start date: 01/05/2019
Duration: 18 months
Grant: 769,478 €
Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1761040
Action number: 2018-EU-IA-0078
- EDICOM CAPITAL S.L. (Coordinator) – established in Spain
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) – established in Spain
- Asseco Central Europe Magyarország Zrt (Asseco) – established in Hungary
- Állami Szívkórház Balatonfüred (SZIVKORHAZ) – established in Hungary
- Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Kórház és Rendelőintézet (Bajcsy) – established in Hungary
- Csornai Margit Kórház (CSORNA) – established in Hungary
- Komlói Egészségcentrum, Bányászati Utókezelő és Éjjeli Szanatórium Egészségügyi Központ (KOMLO) – established in Hungary
- Csolnoky Ferenc Kórház (CFK) – established in Hungary
- Nyírő Gyula Országos Pszichiátriai és Addiktológiai Intézet (NYGY-OPAI) – established in Hungary
- Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Kórházak és Egyetemi Oktatókórház (SzSzBMK) – established in Hungary
- Escala BRAGA – Sociedade Gestora Do Estabelecimento, S.A. (HB) – established in Portugal
- Hospital Magalhaes Lemos (HML E.P.E) – established in Portugal
- Unidade Local de Saúde do Baixo Alentejo, EPE (ULSBA) – established in Portugal
- Jose de Mello Saúde S.A (GJM) – established in Portugal
- Escala Vila Franca – Sociedade Gestora Do Estabelecimento, S.A. (HVFX) – established in Portugal
- Centro Hospitalar Oeste, E.P.E. (CHO) – established in Portugal
- SPMS – Serviços Partilhados do Ministério da Saúde, E. P. E. (SPMS) – established in Portugal
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of RBS and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.