GOV2EU Supporting entities to adopt EU Standard on electronic invoice for cross-border transactions
The aim of the project is to support the Public Hospitals to meet the European Standard (EN) on electronic invoicing for cross-border transactions according to the Directive 2014/55/EU (link). This project will allow all the European public hospitals participating to be able to send and receive electronic invoices compliant with the EN. In this sense, all participants will prepare individually their current eInvoicing solutions to the EN, in order to adapt their platforms according to the AS4 e-SENS profile, expanding transnational document exchange among their immense number of European customers, as well as promoting the PEPPOL network.
This project will allow 15 beneficiary entities, mainly from the health sector, to adopt the EN standard in terms of electronic invoice. These 12 hospitals (from Hungary, Slovakia and from Belgium) will be able to receive compliant invoices, whilst 3 other entities (suppliers of Portuguese and Italian hospitals and a French university) will become both senders and receivers of electronic invoices.
- Official website: http://rbsolutions.eu/gov2eu/
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2016-eu-ia-0096
- Start date: 01/09/2017
- Duration: 18 months
- Grant: 1,248,208.30 EUR
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2016/1333510
- Action number: 2016-EU-IA-0096
- 1.EDICOM Capital S.L. (Project Coordinator) (Spain)
- 2. Universitat Politècnica de València (Spain)
- 3. Valencia Interactiva S.L. (Spain)
- 4.Universite De Besancon Franche-Comte. (French University)
- 5. SUCH – Serviço de Utilizaçao Comun dos Hospitais
- 6. Jorge S. Coelho & Associados – Consultores de Gestão, Lda.
- 7. Asseco Central Europe, A.S. (Slovakia)
- 8. Nemocnica svätého Michala, a.s. (Slovakia)
- 9. Szent Borbála Kórház (Hungary)
- 10. Szent Borbála Kórház (Hungary)
- 11. Markhot Ferenc Teaching Hospital and Outpatient Clinic (Hungary)
- 12. Soproni Erzébet Oktató Kórház és Rehabilitációs Intézet (Hungary)
- 13. Baja Szent Rókus Kórház (Hungary)
- 14.Uzsoki Utcai Kórház (Hungary)
- 15. Péterfy Sándor utcai Kórház rendelőintézet és Baleseti Központ (Hungary)
- 16.Albert Schweitzer Kórház – Rendeloinezet (Hungary)
- 17.Szent Margit Kórház (Hungary)
- 18. Orzágoz Orvosi Rehabilitációs Intézet (National Institute of Medical Rehabilitation) (Hungary)
- 19. LIMACORPORATE SPA (Italy)
- 20.Universitair Ziekenhuis Gent (Belgium)
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of RBS and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.